Welcome to Aztec Family Dental Care, Providing Strong Teeth and Lasting Smiles for the whole family
Dr. James Durfey and his team in Aztec, New Mexico, are pleased to invite you to the practice to learn about the various services provided for both children and adults, including preventative, general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. Our promise to you is the use of advanced dental technology combined with friendly, gentle dental care for everyone in the household. Our team will make you and your family more comfortable than you ever believed possible, thanks to our training and expertise in various areas of dentistry.
What services are provided at Aztec Family Dental Care?
Our team is pleased to offer the following services and treatments:
- Preventative dentistry – avoiding the development of damaging conditions such as tooth decay and periodontal disease is the focus of our team. We offer preventive dentistry treatments, including dental cleanings, examinations, and dental sealants.
- Cosmetic dentistry – a beautiful smile exudes confidence and high self-esteem. If your smile is imperfect, we have a wide range of cosmetic services designed to enhance your smile, including solutions such as porcelain veneers, dental crowns and bridges, composite resin bonding, and professional tooth whitening services.
- Restorative dentistry – repairing the smile after damage is critical to maintaining as many natural teeth as possible over a lifetime. We offer restorative services, including dental bridges, dentures, crowns, and implants.
- Extraction dentistry – sometimes, adult teeth need to be permanently removed, which is often the course of action for the third molars or “wisdom teeth.” We offer both surgical and simple extractions for children and adults.
- Dental implantology – replacing missing teeth is easy with dental implants, which are both placed and restored at our office.
Schedule a visit to learn more about our offerings!
If you are an Aztec, New Mexico resident and are ready to work with a new dentist and dental team, call the Aztec Family Dental Care team today at (505) 334-2000. Our facility is located at 503 South Main Avenue and serves patients in the communities of Bloomfield, Farmington, Gallup, Los Alamos, Flora Vista, New Mexico, and Durango, Colorado.
A bridge is generally attached to two teeth on each side of the space where a tooth is missing.
A dental implant is an appliance used to replace the roots of teeth and give you full function.
Cosmetic dentistry is one of the most cost-effective ways to improve your appearance.
Meet Dr. Durfey
Dr. James Durfey graduated from Brigham Young in 1999 and earned his Doctorate from the University of Missouri Kansas City School of Dentistry in 2006.
Dr. Durfey grew up on a ranch in south-central Utah and worked in construction and as a Social Services Director for a nursing home prior to dental school. He is a proud Eagle Scout – a tradition carried down from his grandfather, his father, and that he has passed on to his two sons.
Dr. Durfey enjoys mountain biking, mountaineering, ice-climbing, and horseback riding and writes poetry in his free time.