What Restorative Dentistry services are available at Aztec Family Dental Care?
Restorative dentistry is a field of dentistry that is focused on repairing trauma, damage, disease, and infection that may impact the teeth and gums. Dr. James Durfey and his team at Aztec Family Dental Care in Aztec, New Mexico, are here to provide restorative solutions for new and current patients of all ages!
Restorative Dentistry Services Offered by Aztec Family Dental Care
Our team is pleased to provide the following options for patients seeking restorative treatments:
- Composite fillings – when areas of decay develop, they can leave behind holes that can become deep and large. Left untreated, this can become a serious and damaging issue. We use composite fillings that utilize a tooth-colored resin material to fill and seal teeth, preventing future problems.
- Dental crowns – dental crowns, sometimes called dental caps, are porcelain restorations made by the dental team to cover the exposed portion of the tooth above the gum line and offer extra protection and strength to teeth that might be impacted by trauma, infection, or decay.
- Dental bridges – with dental bridges, patients can replace one or several teeth in a row using a single restoration. Bridges use the surrounding teeth to support them and essentially “bridge the gap” left behind from lost or extracted natural teeth.
- Dental implants – implants are a wonderful alternative to other tooth replacement options, such as bridges, partial dentures, and full dentures. These metal screws function as natural tooth roots and are restored with various solutions based on the patient’s needs.
- Dentures – full or partial, we can provide patients with dentures to replace missing teeth. Those seeking a more permanent, fixed appliance can ask about implant-supported dentures.
Request time to speak to our qualified team of professionals today!
Dr. James Durfey and his team at Aztec Family Dental Care work directly with patients in and around Aztec, New Mexico, to educate them on the restorative solutions available to help them repair and transform the function and appearance of their teeth! If you live in or around the cities of Bloomfield, Farmington, Gallup, or Flora Vista, NM, and want to work with our team, call (505) 334-2000 to request a consultation visit and initial evaluation at our facility, conveniently located at 503 South Main Avenue. We are always open to new patients and families seeking quality care!